Bookmark this page
| Show your support for WBCCI. Vote NO on the name change. CLICK HERE to get your avatar.||
||Home | Pictures | History | Links | Projects | Video | Voyages | Miscellaneous | Contact | Latest Updates | Site Map | Search
On a whim we purchaced some LED lamps from eBay. The bulbs are a standard automotive 1056 base. Total cost for 4 bulbs including shipping was $30.97. Not too bad and worth a test.
We tested the livingroom, kitchen, bedroom counter and bed overhead lights.
Some facts to think about...
- Standard incandescent bulbs are between 18 and 24 watts each
- LED Lamps tested are 4 watts each
- livingroom and kitchen lamps took 4 bulbs
- Bedroom overhead and counter lights took 3 bulbs
- Pictures taken at 1/4 sec exposure at f2.0 without flash
- White balance set to tungsten to show the best color representation
The following pictures show the final results.
|Test LED Bulb. 4 watts.